Employee Shuttle Information
North Park Schedule services Jackson Lake Lodge, Colter Bay Village and Flagg Ranch:
NORTH PARK SCHEDULE
NO SHUTTLE SERVICE ON SUNDAYS. South Park Schedule services Jackson Lake Lodge, Jenny Lake Lodge, Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis and the town of Jackson:
SOUTH PARK SCHEDULE - Make Reservations!
Incoming Employees should use the times on the South Park Schedule to get from the town of Jackson to their location.
Printed copies of the schedule can be found in your Employee Village Office.
Stops to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club will be made upon request. Please use the South Park Shuttle reservations system to schedule your ride. Make note in your reservation that you will need pick up from JHGTC.
If you miss the last shuttle for the day, it is your responsibility to find transportation to your desired location. We WILL NOT be picking up employees who miss the shuttle.
Please be at your pick-up location at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled time. Pick-up times may vary slightly due to wildlife, traffic jams, etc.
Rules of the Shuttle
1. You must present your Employee ID when boarding the shuttle.
2. Use of the Guest Shuttle is a privilege, please treat shuttle drivers (your fellow employees) with respect.
3. You are expected to display appropriate behavior when riding the shuttle. If your behavior is disturbing other passengers, you may be asked to step off.
4. No open food or drink (with the exception of water) is permitted on the shuttle.
5. Please refrain from using transportation services if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
You're hired and now need to book your travel...
Arriving by Plane
Jackson Hole Airport is the closest airport to our location, however you may want to search other airports and complete the remainder of your travel by bus.
Arriving by Bus
Bus options from Salt Lake City, UT (Airport) or Idaho Falls, ID to Jackson, WY
Arriving by Car
If you’re driving here and will have a vehicle this summer, it needs to be registered with the park so that you don’t have to pay the entrance fee each time you enter.
Town of Jackson Travel
Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit (START) is a public bus service provided by Town of Jackson and Teton County. Schedule and routes can be found here. Fares are free for in town travel.