You're hired and now need to book your travel...
Arriving by Plane
Jackson Hole Airport is the closest airport to our location, however you may want to search other airports and complete the remainder of your travel by bus.
Arriving by Bus
Bus options from Salt Lake City, UT (Airport) or Idaho Falls, ID to Jackson, WY
Arriving by Car
If you’re driving here and will have a vehicle this summer, it needs to be registered with the park so that you don’t have to pay the entrance fee each time you enter.
Town of Jackson Travel
Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit (START) is a public bus service provided by Town of Jackson and Teton County. Schedule and routes can be found here. Fares are free for in town travel.
Employee Shuttle Information
Rules of the Shuttle
1. You must present your Employee ID when boarding the shuttle.
2. Use of the Guest Shuttle is a privilege, please treat shuttle drivers (your fellow employees) with respect.
3. You are expected to display appropriate behavior when riding the shuttle. If your behavior is disturbing other passengers, you may be asked to step off.
4. No open food or drink (with the exception of water) is permitted on the shuttle.
5. Please refrain from using transportation services if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.