Colter Bay Village
Colter Bay is located on the northeast shore of Jackson Lake. This family-friendly destination features camping, RV, tent cabin, and log cabin accommodations. Colter Bay is an outdoor enthusiasts dream with on-site hiking trails, boat rentals, lake cruises, horseback riding, national park visitor center, and other lakeside activities. You'll also find the Colter Bay General Store, Ranch House Restaurant, and John Colter Pizzeria.
Anna Rozier is the General Manager for Colter Bay Village.
Employee Village Housing
Employee housing is dormitory style with rooms shared between 2-4 people. All rooms include dressers and small "hanging spaces." Shared bathrooms are available in each dorm and include sinks, toilets, and showers. Colter Bay also offers an employee RV park. Apply early as spaces fill quickly. See RV park rules
- Free Laundry Facilities and Wi-Fi
- Recreation Hall featuring a big screen TV with Dish Network, ping pong & pool tables, and plenty of couches and tables for socializing
- Outdoor Basketball court
- Employee cafeteria serving 3 meals a day
- A dedicated recreation director
- Jackson Lake access with kayak, boat rentals, and fishing
- Employee shuttle throughout the park and to the town of Jackson
Outdoor Basketball Court
Employee Village Office
Outside Employee Dorm
Employee Recreation Hall
Free Laundry Facilities with Washers and Dryers
In case of Emergency Evacuation - if in Employee village, meet at the basketball court. If at any other locations at CBV, meet in the parking lot across from the Grocery Store.