Accommodations Process

Request for Employment Accommodations (Including Service/Assistance and Support Animals) – SOP

  1. Call Direct Connect at 303-404-1900

  2. Ask to open a Request Workplace help case to Request an Accommodation.

  3. Case will be routed to Human Resources who will send you the appropriate forms and documentation to complete.

  4. You will submit the requested documentation within the specified timeline directly to Human Resources.

  5. All communications will be managed via the case system when possible or otherwise via Human Resources.

  6. Once documentation is reviewed and the case is approved, you will receive notification.