Jackson Lake Lodge
Jackson Lake Lodge is home to the company’s banquet and catering services, laundry facilities, warehouses, maintenance, IT, HR, environmental, health and safety departments. You'll also find the Pioneer Grill, Mural Room, Blue Heron Lounge, and Pool BBQ dining options.
Alex Klein, the Vice President of GTLC, works from here and acts as the General Manager of the property. Gill Beck, the Director of Hotel Operations, also works out of JLL. He oversees the operations of Colter Bay Village and Jenny Lake Lodge too!
Employee Village & Housing
Consists of 12 dormitory style buildings with rooms shared between 2-4 people. All rooms include beds, dressers, and small "hanging spaces." Shared bathrooms are available in majority of the dorms and include sinks, toilets, and showers.
- "The Whistle Pig" - employee bar that features pub food, beer, wine, 2 pool tables, jukebox, and a big screen TV with Dish Network for those 21+.
- Employee Gym - Features a MoonBoard climbing wall, cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights.
- Outdoor Basketball & Volleyball Courts
- Free laundry facilities and Wi-Fi (bring your own detergent)
- "The Little Pig" - entertainment room with game areas, big screen TV with Dish Network, foosball & ping pong tables, and is an alcohol free common area.
- Employee Cafeteria (edr) serving 3 meals a day
- Employee recreation director dedicated to this property
- Employee shuttle through the park and to the town of Jackson
We can provide sheets and blankets- just ask the Employee Village Office!
Jackson Lake Lodge Main Lobby
Employee Village Office
360 - 2 Person Dorm Room
3 Person Dorm Room
4 Person Dorm Rooms
Laundry Facilities Free to Employees
"Little Pig" Entertainment Room
Employee Village Dorm Street
Whistle Pig Employee Bar
Guest parking is limited, so employees driving to work or to visit must park in bay 3, and the south part of Bay 5 or 6. On busy days, parking is scarce.
If in uniform (or wearing a name tag) use the Employee Entrance by the loading dock, or the side entrance by the activities desk. The lower lobby gets very crowded, so unless you need to be there, try to avoid it.
Emergency Evacuation Sites
In case of an emergency evacuation of Jackson Lake Lodge, employees should meet at the flagpoles, located in front of the pool at the far end of the parking bays.