Employee Perks during COVID
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- $95/week "Room & Board" fee which covers:
- 3 meals/day
- Dormitory Housing
- Linens: pillow, pillowcase, sheets, blankets and towel
- all utilities (heat, water, electricity, garbage & sewer)
- FREE Laundry facilities (must bring own detergent)
- FREE access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Onsite counselor
- Complimentary WiFi**
- Facilitated Employee Recreation Activities
- Discounts of up to 20% "off retail" in our Gift Shops
- Discounts in Jackson with Employee I.D.
- Opportunities to work for our sister Vail Resort Properties for their winter season.
*The Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club provides discounted housing and there is no Room & Board Fee at this resort.
** Cell service and WiFi unavailable at Flagg Ranch
As a Vail Resorts team member, your customers trust your recommendations. That’s why top consumer outdoor brands want to reward experts like you with insider access and discounts up to 60% off — so you have the confidence and knowledge you need to share even better buying advice.
- Go to ExpertVoice.com or download the ExpertVoice App
- Enter your email and name and select Join Now or Sign Up
- When prompted for your affiliation, search search and apply to the Vail Resorts (all employees) team.
- Complete your registration
Employee Lodging Discounts
Lodging at Grand Teton Lodge Company properties can be discounted during certain parts of the year for friends and family.
Call the reservations department at 307.543.3100 for more details.
Vail Resorts Hospitality is pleased to offer eligible employees discounted lodging rates. Discounted lodging rates can be reserved by all active employees on a space available basis.
- Discount restrictions may apply during our busiest times